Do animals go through puberty, too?
You might think that Explain It to Me had already covered everything on this subject,but some things were missing: the elementary school children with whom Katharina von der Gathen works keep throwing new question slips into the anonymous mailbox.
- “How do people in wheelchairs have sex?”
- “What is the difference between having a crush and being in love?”
- “Why is it called screwing?”
It is evident from some of these questions that children are picking up things online that don’t make sense to them. In this book they can find honest and sensitive answers to these questions, which can be either read or skipped over as needed. The icing on the cake is provided by even more fabulous and hilarious illustrations by Anke Kuhl.
- Over 60,000 copies of Book 1 sold
- More questions! More information! More laughter!
- first book rights sold: Latvia, South Korea, Netherlands, Slovenia, Spain (cast. & cat.), Taiwan, Serbia, Poland, English